Swedish Lapland: Luleå and Kalix
FAM trip: Swedish Lapland - Region Luleå and Kalix
For DACH markets only (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
See preliminary FAM trip itinerary here
If you are interested in participating in this FAM trip or if you have any questions please contact Gabriel Dorch, Senior Travel Trade Manager. Apply as soon as possible as availability is limited.
In case you are interested in both FAM trips to Swedish Lapland, please contact us so we can see if we can combine them for you.
Region: Luleå and Kalix
Welcome to Swedish Lapland
In Sweden, luminous summer days and serene winters weave our story. We think differently. Our progressive approach and our relationship with and care for nature have shaped our identity. And yes, for us fika is both a sixth sense and a seventh heaven. We are uniquely Swedish.
During this Luxury of a different nature FAM trip to Luleå & Kalix in Swedish Lapland, you will experience how Sweden is a destination with luxury of a different nature.
Some highlights of the itinerary are:
- Find new accommodation for your itineraries
- Hunt the Northern Lights by snow mobile and sledge
- Visit the charming little town of Kalix and taste the "red gold of Kalix"
- Experience a tour on Icebreaker Polar Explorer and - for the very brave - float in the ice cold Bothnian Sea
- Have an outdoor lunch during a tour on a dogsledge
- PLUS: a small networking event with more suppliers of tourism services in Swedish Lapland
- Swedish Fika
- ...and so much more!
Check out our campaign Sweden - not Switzerland