Swedish Lapland: Arvidsjaur and Arjeplog
FAM trip: Swedish Lapland - Region Arvidsjaur and Arjeplog
For DACH markets only (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
See preliminary FAM trip itinerary here
If you are interested in participating in this FAM trip or if you have any questions please contact Gabriel Dorch, Senior Travel Trade Manager. Apply as soon as possible as availability is limited.
Please note that this tour is partly sponsored by PAS Polar Air Shuttle GmbH. Tickets from Hannover and München can be offered free of charge. In case you are interested in both FAM trips to Swedish Lapland, please contact us so we can see if we can combine them for you. Costs may apply.
Region: Arvidsjaur and Arjeplog
Welcome to Swedish Lapland
In Sweden, luminous summer days and serene winters weave our story. We think differently. Our progressive approach and our relationship with and care for nature have shaped our identity. And yes, for us fika is both a sixth sense and a seventh heaven. We are uniquely Swedish.
During this Luxury of a different nature FAM trip to Arvidsjaur and Arjeplog in Swedish Lapland, you will experience how Sweden is a destination with luxury of a different nature.
Some highlights of the itinerary are:
- Find new accommodation for your itineraries
- Moose- and other wildlife safari on snowmobile and sledge
- Get to know one of the biggest ice-driving tracks in the world
- Go ice-fishing in the deepest lake of Sweden
- Learn a lot about the Samí culture and visit the silver museum with the world's largest exhibition of Samí silver art
- Swedish Fika
- ...and so much more!
Check out our campaign Sweden - not Switzerland