FAM trip: Spellbound by Sweden - Värmland
Date: 04 - 08 September 2023
Countries: DACH & Benelux
See full FAM trip itinerary here
If you are interested in participating in this FAM trip or if you have any questions please contact Gabriel Dorch, Senior Travel Trade Manager. Apply as soon as possible as availability is limited.
During this Spellbound by Sweden FAM trip to Värmland, you will experience our country’s nature in a way you’ve never done before. Spirits, trolls, elves and ‘näcken’ – discover Sweden’s mythological creatures.
Welcome to Värmland
Stunning natural landscapes, grand-scale lakes, unique accommodation and exquisite culinary experiences together create the extraordinary journey of discovery that is Värmland.
Sweden’s nature has always been an integral part of our culture and played a central role in Swedish folklore. Inspired by this heritage, internationally-celebrated author John Ajvide Lindqvist has brought some of our mythological creatures to life in a chilling tale and audio story.
To take part in this thrilling adventure, you need to visit Sweden and set off into the Swedish nature.
During this Spellbound by Sweden FAM trip to Värmland, you will experience our country’s nature in a way you’ve never done before. Spirits, trolls, elves and ‘näcken’ – discover Sweden’s mythological creatures!
Other things in the itinerary are:
- Guided journey of people's lives in Värmland over 10,000 years
- Get spellbound where Visit Sweden recorded the trailer for Spellbound by Sweden
- Experience bike trails in the forest
- A hands-on experience of typical Swedish Crispbread- Knäckebröd
- Visit one of the world's largest Pablo Picasso sculptures
- Build, navigate and dismantle your own timber raft
- Learn about local hiking trails and cross-country tracks
- Swedish Fika
... and so much more!
Check out Spellbound by Sweden – a chilling nature experience for all the senses