FAM trip: Spellbound by Sweden - Östergötland
Date: 11 - 16 September 2023
Countries: DACH & Benelux
See full FAM trip itinerary here
If you are interested in participating in this FAM trip or if you have any questions please contact Gabriel Dorch, Senior Travel Trade Manager. Apply as soon as possible as availability is limited.
Enjoy Göta Canal by bike and boat - Get spellbound on mythical mountain Omberg - Visit the Wetlands at Naturum Tåkern - Experience canoeing in your own lake - Make your own cinnamon rolls - ... and so much more!
Welcome to Östergötland
Easily accessible by either train or plane, Östergötland opens up for a unique experience connecting the history and mysteries of the past to natural beauty and modern pulse.
Sweden’s nature has always been an integral part of our culture and played a central role in Swedish folklore. Inspired by this heritage, internationally-celebrated author John Ajvide Lindqvist has brought some of our mythological creatures to life in a chilling tale and audio story.
To take part in this thrilling adventure, you need to visit Sweden and set off into the Swedish nature.
During this Spellbound by Sweden FAM trip to Östergötland, you will experience our country’s nature in a way you’ve never done before. Spirits, trolls, elves and ‘näcken’ – discover Sweden’s mythological creatures!
Other things in the itinerary are:
- Experience the past and present in historical cities as Linköping and Vadstena.
- Test specialities in Sweden's best game restaurant
- Enjoy Göta Canal by bike and boat
- Get spellbound on mythical mountain Omberg
- Visit the Wetlands at Naturum Tåkern
- Experience canoeing in your own lake
- See floating hotel rooms & glamping sites
- Swedish Fika (make your own cinnamon rolls!)
- ... and so much more!
Check out Spellbound by Sweden – a chilling nature experience for all the senses